The Anel Yaos Spring/Summer 2015 collection took to the stage at Valencia Fashion Week and stunned fashion lovers with the designer's signature brand of swimmer couture. The aquatic menswear line featured an array of eccentric ensembles and was paired with playful and vibrant swim cap accessories.
In addition to its fitted, swim cap accessories, the Anel Yaos Spring/Summer 2015 collection also featured swimming goggles and scuba-inspired silhouettes that were fitted and revealing.
Swimmer and diver apparel inspired this line of athletic staples. The edgy collection married classic performance wear fabrics with eccentric statement pieces that took more of an avant-garde turn. Overall, the range looked to poolside attire for its inspiration and embraced fashion's sporty obsession in an unexpected and fresh way.
This Anel Yaos Spring Collection Boasts Edgy Poolside Attire
1. Swimwear Couture - Disruptive innovation opportunities in swimwear couture can include incorporating avant-garde elements into traditional swimwear designs.
2. Athletic-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the athletic-inspired fashion industry can involve blending performance wear fabrics with statement pieces and avant-garde design elements.
3. Sporty Poolside Attire - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the poolside attire industry can entail embracing the sporty obsession in unexpected and fresh ways, such as combining swimwear with playful and vibrant accessories.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by infusing swimmer and diver apparel inspirations into their collections.
2. Swimwear - The swimwear industry can consider disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating unconventional design elements and avant-garde styles into their products.
3. Performance Wear - The performance wear industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by blending traditional athletic wear with avant-garde fashion trends.