With this season warming up, retro fashions can be seen all over the place including the Andrey and Lili 'Pretty Woman' photographic series. These photos are totally on-point with this season's hottest retro-inspired looks!
Andrey and Lili 'Pretty Woman' photography showcases model Irina Kulakova's playful side in color-punched looks, while equally playful poses also help this photographic series to achieve is up-beat beauty.
The photographic duo behind the Andrey and Lili 'Pretty Woman' photography series are none other than Andrey Yakovlev and Lili Aleeva. This Moscow, Russia located twosome are known for always being in-style with their fashion photography. If you find yourself seeking out a new look for the upcoming summer season, why not revert back to old-school retro glam, just like what can be seen within this photography.
Andrey & Lili 'Pretty Woman' Photography Plays Up Retro Glam
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion industry to capitalize on the growing demand for retro-inspired looks.
2. Color-blocking Photography - Innovation opportunity for photographers and visual artists to experiment with color-punched looks.
3. Playful Poses - Opportunity for models and photographers to explore more playful and upbeat poses in their work.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can embrace retro-inspired looks to cater to consumer demand.
2. Photography - Photographers and visual artists can explore new techniques and styles, such as color-blocking photography.
3. Modeling - Models can incorporate more playful poses and expressions in their work to enhance their portfolio.