Paris-based designer Andrew Gn has once again tapped into a floral inspiration for his Resort Collection. Unlike his Resort '15 Collection that was influenced by the London Chelsea Flower Show, this high-summer line features a more graphic and obvious approach to garden-like style.
This collection features 55 looks, all of which are highly decorated with a floral appeal. Dresses are designed with a blooming aesthetic and riddled with marigolds, tulips and stylized carnations. Rich bespoke fabrics -- materials that are no stranger to Andrew Gn -- make the perfect backdrop for decorative motifs, multicolored embellishments, vibrant embroidery and eyelet detail.
The minimal patchwork blouses are paired with graphic lace varsity jackets and stylish outerwear featuring zipped decal.
The Andrew Gn Resort Collection Features Garden-Like Style
1. Decorative Floral Fashion - The trend of incorporating bold floral prints and embellishments into high-end fashion collections offers opportunities for innovation in textile design and sustainable fashion.
2. Graphic Garden-inspired Designs - Designers should explore the use of graphic interpretations of nature in fashion as a means of creating visually-stunning and conceptually-intriguing collections.
3. Customized Embellishments - Creating bespoke embellishments that pay homage to cultural traditions and reflect individual personality is the next step for fashion designers looking to create highly unique and sought-after garments.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is continually in search of new and exciting ways to incorporate nature-inspired designs into couture collections.
2. Textile Design - Textile designers specializing in intricate and ethically-sourced embellishments and prints will find opportunity in the growing market of luxury fashion.
3. Sustainable Fashion - As the fashion industry begins to shift towards more sustainable and eco-conscious practices, designers may find innovative ways to incorporate floral motifs into eco-friendly garments.