The Andre Ziehe Roger Moenks ad campaign for the underwear company 2(x)ist will induce panting. Is that some sort of men's thong I see?
Boys need shelter from hideous panty lines too, you know? The Andre Ziehe Roger Moenks ads make Brazilian model Andre Ziehe of Ford/Success look simply like a sex object. Hey, I'm not complaining.
Check out the gallery to decipher what sort of thong contraption that 2(x)ist has come up with.
The Andre Ziehe Roger Moenks 2(x)ist Underwear Campaign
1. Men's Thong Fashion - The rise of erotic underwear campaigns for men creates a disruption opportunity for the male fashion industry to explore new designs and markets.
2. Gender-fluid Underwear - The introduction of men's thongs and gender-bending underwear styles opens up opportunities for companies to break away from traditional norms and create new gender-fluid fashion statements.
3. Body Positivity in Men's Fashion - The trend of featuring diverse male models in underwear campaigns promotes body positivity in men's fashion and presents an opportunity for brands to further embrace diversity in their product lines and marketing strategies.
1. Men's Fashion - The emergence of provocative underwear styles for men presents a disruption opportunity for the fashion industry to expand its offerings and appeal to a wider audience seeking bold, innovative designs.
2. LGBTQ+ Fashion - The trend of gender-nonconforming and gender-fluid fashion presents a compelling opportunity for companies within the LGBTQ+ industry to innovate new product lines and market them to a growing and diverse demographic.
3. Photography and Advertising - The provocative advertising of men's underwear demands creativity and innovation in photography, presenting an opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with photographers in creating campaigns that break boundaries and create a buzz.