Jarred Mankelow designed these timeless analog watches that come in a variety of sophisticated colors and designs.
The 'Object Watches' were designed to be worn for both men and women, with their minimalist patterns and neutral colors being marketable to anyone. The watches come in silver, black, gold and navy colors as well as combinations of the four. The watches also feature a hatched pattern that is subtle but makes them unique, with patterns of chrome-colored lines going in different directions to form a 3D "ridged" look. The simple yet uncommon design of these analog watches make them an excellent statement piece.
These classic watches have been designed to suit circumstances both casual and formal.
These Elegant Watches Were Designed to Suit Any Occasion
1. Minimalist Watches - Designing watches with minimalist patterns and neutral colors can cater to both men and women, and create a unique statement piece that can be marketable.
2. Analog Watches - Creating analog watches that can be paired with any outfit for both casual and formal wear can allow for versatility in the timepiece market.
3. Hatched Pattern Watches - Incorporating a hatched pattern with chrome-colored lines that form a 3D 'ridged' design on watches can create a subtle yet unique aesthetic that can catch a customer's eye.
1. Fashion Accessories - Developing an analog watch collection can allow for new entries into the fashion accessories market, especially with minimalist designs that can be worn by anyone.
2. Jewelry - Creating designer watches that have a subtle yet unique hatched pattern can also tap into the jewelry industry, as watches can also be seen as an accessory piece.
3. Luxury Goods - Producing the Object Watches in combination of silver, black, gold, and navy colors can also allow for an avenue into the luxury goods industry, especially with design and color variations.