Most men would agree that their wallet has a less than perfect design, which is why Mark Bollman, founder and president of Ball and Buck, set out to create The Perfect Wallet.
Bollman wanted it to be light and compact, yet extremely durable. After creating the initial designs, finding the right materials was imperative. Ball and Buck sourced the leather from the same tannery as Red Wing Boots® in Minnesota. The results were beautifully tanned, perfectly sized and amazingly well-priced wallets that are 100% made in America. To top it all off, each one carries a lifetime guarantee. You can get your own American-made Perfect Wallet at half price by making a pledge on the Ball and Buck Kickstarter page.
Ball and Buck Set Out to Create the Perfect Wallet
1. Slim Wallets - The trend of slim wallets is disrupting the traditional bulky wallet market, offering consumers a more lightweight and minimalist option.
2. Durable Materials - The trend of using high-quality and long-lasting materials in wallets is disrupting the disposable fashion industry, as consumers seek products that are built to last.
3. Made in America - The trend of American-made products is disrupting the dominance of overseas manufacturing, appealing to consumers who prioritize supporting local businesses and the economy.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry has an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of slim wallets by offering a variety of fashionable and functional options.
2. Leather Goods - The leather goods industry can take advantage of the trend of durable materials by developing innovative manufacturing techniques and sourcing high-quality, sustainable leather.
3. Crowdfunding - The crowdfunding industry has an opportunity to support and promote entrepreneurs like Ball and Buck, who are disrupting traditional markets with their innovative products, by providing a platform for crowdfunding campaigns.