South Korean fashion label JOEGUSH introduces its latest collection for the Fall/Winter 2019 entitled 'Ambidexter.' The entire range boasts designs that are created from a juxtaposing perspective, fueling hybridity and reworked design concepts.
This is informed with a series of contrasting details and opposing designs that come together in a harmonious fashion. There is also a strong punk influence that is seen throughout the selection of jackets, tees, sweaters, hoodies, denim pants, and more. The notable detail element is the plethora of patchwork accents and raw edged cuts with the standout items highlighting the vintage graphic tees, the patchwork pants, and the harness detailed MA-1 bomber jacket. All of the pieces from the JOEGUSH Ambidexter collection arrives in the upcoming months for the colder seasons.
JOEGUSH's Ambidexter Collection Blends in Themes of Hybridity
1. Hybrid Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to explore the blending of contrasting styles and designs.
2. Punk-inspired Fashion - Chance for brands to incorporate edgy and rebellious punk aesthetics into their collections.
3. Patchwork Accents - Potential for designers to embrace patchwork detailing as a unique and standout element in their creations.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the trends from JOEGUSH's Ambidexter collection to guide their own creative direction.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear industry can incorporate punk influences and raw edged cuts to produce edgy and on-trend garments.
3. Denim - Denim manufacturers can explore the use of patchwork accents and vintage graphics to revive and reinvent denim pants and jackets.