To celebrate the launch of her new book, Paper Magazine asked model and author Amber Rose to dress as iconic feminist leaders.
Fresh off the heels of her book tour, Amber Rose shows no signs of slowing down when it comes to promoting sex positivity and female empowerment. After the release of her detailed memoir 'How To Be a Bad Bitch,' Rose was approached by American publication Paper Magazine to model as various feminist icons throughout the years.
Photographed by Charlotte Rutherford and styled by Sammy K., Amber Rose is seen in an all denim look while portraying the legendary Rosie the Riveter before channeling other icons such as Gloria Steinem, Dorothy Pitman Hughes, Marlene Dietrich and Susan B. Anthony along with herself.
Paper Magazine Has Amber Rose Dress as Feminist Icons and Leaders
1. Celebrity Endorsements in Feminism - Opportunity for businesses to collaborate with influential celebrities to promote feminist values and female empowerment.
2. Reimagining Feminist Iconography - Businesses can explore creative ways to reinterpret and modernize iconic feminist figures to resonate with contemporary audiences.
3. Leveraging Personal Branding for Social Causes - Opportunity for individuals to utilize their personal brand to champion feminist ideals and amplify the conversation around gender equality.
1. Publishing - Publishers can partner with authors, celebrities, and influencers to create visually impactful editorials that promote feminist values.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with celebrities and influencers to create empowering clothing lines inspired by feminist icons.
3. Entertainment - Film and television industry can create projects that focus on the stories of influential feminist leaders, educating and inspiring the audience.