Providing children with the best products can be a challenge for many parents who don't have easy access to niche or luxe brands that offer all-natural baby skincare. Yet Sleepy Owl hopes to change that with their great collection of therapeutic options.
Helping to fill the gap, especially in Canada, this all-natural baby skincare line was conceived when Natacha Rey, the founder, experimented with various ingredients from nature to get through everything from stretch marks and restlessness to diaper rashes and colicky stomachs when her daughter was born in 2010. With a Bachelor degree of Health Science in Homeopathic Medicine, a diploma in aromatherapy and reflexology, and a certificate in botanical ingredients for skincare, Rey knows what it takes to create a quality all-natural baby skincare line worthy of attentive parents.
Sleepy Owl Provides Therapeutic Products for New Moms
1. All-natural Baby Skincare - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the baby skincare industry by offering all-natural products that cater to the growing demand of parents.
2. Therapeutic Options - Disruptive innovation opportunity in developing therapeutic baby skincare products that address specific needs such as stretch marks, restlessness, diaper rashes, and colicky stomachs.
3. Niche and Luxe Brands - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the distribution channel of baby skincare products by making niche or luxe brands easily accessible to parents.
1. Baby Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the baby skincare industry by offering all-natural and therapeutic products to meet the evolving needs of parents.
2. Homeopathic Medicine - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the homeopathic medicine industry by incorporating botanical ingredients and aromatherapy into baby skincare products.
3. Distribution - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the distribution industry by creating efficient and accessible channels for niche and luxe baby skincare brands.