The Alexis Mabille Spring/Summer 2013 collection channels majestic motifs. The line was presented at the 2013 Paris Fashion Week event along a powder pink catwalk, arguably the perfect set for the enchanted apparel.
Mabille's Spring/Summer 2013 apparel is reminiscent of what one may commonly associate with Disney films. The dresses are opulent in every sense of the word, apparent in the lace frills, black feather additions and cascading layers of cloth. Waist ties and bows added elements of structure, tying the pieces together with expert attention to tailoring and detail. The incorporation of multiple color schemes was also highly relevant as Mabille showcased muted pastel tones and bright pops of yellow, red, purple and fuscia.
The Alexis Mabille Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is Enchanted
1. Majestic Motifs - Designing apparel with majestic motifs inspired by fairy tales and enchanted worlds.
2. Opulent Dresses - Creating dresses with opulent details such as lace frills, black feather additions, and cascading layers of cloth.
3. Colorful Contrasts - Incorporating multiple color schemes, including muted pastel tones and bright pops of yellow, red, purple, and fuchsia.
1. Fashion - Creating enchanted clothing inspired by fairy tales and fantasy worlds.
2. Event Planning - Designing magical settings for fashion shows and events that enhance the enchanting themes.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Producing high-quality fabrics and materials that can be used to create opulent dresses with intricate details.