The Alexis Bittar Resort 2012 lookbook is not ordinary by any stretch of the imagination. The collection's photos are just as zany and bizarre as the the line itself, which is fantastical in nature. Conventional aesthetics have gone out of style this season, as bald-headed models, disco balls and space suits take the place of long locks, ultra-glam, in-Vogue styles. Bright neon colors invade the the line, coating a variety of unusual materials from wood to seashells.
Bittar truly crosses borders from the sea to outer space and everything in between with her sculptural collection, which surpasses the boundaries of style. Fashionologie describes the collection as taking "a voyage through space and time," and we couldn't be more excited to embark on this journey with Bittar in the seasons to come.
Implications - Fashion tends to recycle and repeat itself. As a result, designers who move outside the box into fresh territory appeal to consumers who are eager to see something fresh and unique catered to various individual tastes.
The Alexis Bittar Resort 2012 Lookbook is a Trek Through Space & Time
1. Fantastical Fashion - Designers can create collections with unconventional aesthetics and unusual materials to appeal to consumers who crave fresh and unique fashion.
2. Sculptural Style - Fashion collections that push the boundaries of traditional style and incorporate sculptural elements can attract trendsetters looking for bold and innovative fashion choices.
3. Space Age Design - Fashion lines that incorporate futuristic styles, such as space suits and disco balls, can capture the imagination of consumers seeking unconventional and visually striking fashion choices.
1. Fashion Design - Designers who experiment with unconventional materials and styles can introduce disruptive innovation into the fashion industry and capture the attention of consumers seeking unique and bold fashion choices.
2. Marketing and Branding - Innovative marketing and branding strategies that showcase bold and unconventional fashion designs can help fashion brands stand out and stay current in a competitive market.
3. Retail - Retailers who embrace and showcase fantastical and sculptural fashion designs can attract customers seeking unique and visually striking fashion choices, leading to increased sales and customer loyalty.