Alexander Wang is not a designer whose name is synonymous with color and brightness, but the Alexander Wang Resort 2012 Accessories collection puts an end to that. The line is full of classic Alexander Wang pieces like stunning, fierce stilettos, rough-around-the-edges boots, and "It bags," but the only difference this season is that colors are hugely prominent in a way that Wang hasn't done before.
Mustard yellow and royal blue are back in a big way, with Wang's immensely popular studded Rocco bag available in yellow this time around. The Alexander Wang Resort 2012 Accessories collection is an eye-opener for those who had dismissed the young, New York-based designer as producing mainly monochromatic accessories in black, white and gray, that belong only on the arms and feet of downtown hipsters.
The Alexander Wang Resort 2012 Accessories Line is Sporty Chic
1. Color-blocking - The Alexander Wang Resort 2012 Accessories collection showcases a trend of bold and contrasting colors, creating opportunities for color-blocking in fashion.
2. Sporty Chic - The collection combines sporty elements with chic designs, suggesting potential for creating stylish athleisure accessories and apparel.
3. Pop of Color - The prominence of mustard yellow and royal blue in the collection indicates a growing trend of adding vibrant pops of color to accessories and fashion pieces.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore color-blocking techniques and sporty chic designs inspired by the Alexander Wang Resort 2012 Accessories collection.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can take advantage of the trend of adding a pop of color to their designs, offering vibrant options to consumers.
3. Athleisure - The athleisure industry can incorporate sporty elements with stylish designs, tapping into the sporty chic trend showcased by Alexander Wang's collection.