Alder Apparel was created for outdoor recreation and travel, and thanks to its inclusive sizing, can be enjoyed by all women. The sizes range from an extra-small to a 4x large and the line was designed with comfort in mind.
Its ultra-utilitarian pants boast two front pockets, two interior zip pockets, and two back zip pockets. For safety, the pants were created with reflective back strips so wearers can be seen in the dark. Moreover, Alders Apparel was made from a sustainable, four-way stretch fabric that's breathable and wicks away moisture. The pants are available in a variety of colorways including black, forest green, navy, and burnt orange.
The pants are perfect for busy lifestyles thanks to the durable, washer machine-friendly fabric.
Alder Apparel Offers Inclusive Sizing and Figure-Friendly Styles
1. Inclusive Sizing - Inclusive sizing and figure-friendly styles in sportswear industry can disrupt traditional sizing norms and appeal to a wider customer base.
2. Sustainable Fabric - Integration of sustainable, four-way stretch fabric in sportswear industry can drive eco-friendliness and boost brand loyalty.
3. Ultra-utilitarian Design - Incorporating ultra-utilitarian design in sportswear industry to enhance functionality, convenience and comfort can lead to higher customer satisfaction.
1. Sportswear - Inclusive sizing and sustainable fabrics can be disruptive innovation opportunities for the sportswear industry.
2. Outdoor Recreation - Ultra-utilitarian design and functionality can offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the outdoor recreation industry.
3. Fashion - Inclusive sizing and sustainable fabrics can offer disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry to cater to a wider customer base and drive sustainability.