The Air Weight Organic Towel from eco-friendly housewares and apparel brand Coyuchi has a twill weave that is luxuriously soft and super absorbent. The towel is made with 100% organic cotton that translates into a high-quality, high-performance fabric that has fast-absorbing and quick-drying properties. The density of the soft fabric imparts the warm, wrapped-up feeling–however the towel is used. The Air Weight Organic Towel comes in eight earthy tones and is offered in six variants, ranging from bath towels to bath mats.
The Coyuchi brand has a keen focus on eco-friendly products and sustainable practices. The towels are certified Fair Trade, GOTS certified organic, and benefit from the MADE SAFE initiative which ensures toxin-free manufacturing for both humans and the environment. The Air Weight Organic Towel is used in the six-piece set that features Coyuchi's bath towels, hand towels, and washcloths.
Image Credit: Coyuchi
Coyuchi Offers the Fair Trade, Eco-Friendly Air Weight Organic Towel
1. Eco-friendly Towels - There is an opportunity for brands to create similar eco-friendly and Fair Trade certified towels to compete with Coyuchi's Air Weight Organic Towel.
2. Certified Organic Cotton Products - There is a growing trend of consumers looking for products made with certified organic cotton, which presents an opportunity for brands to create a wider range of certified organic cotton products such as bedding and clothing to cater to this trend.
3. Sustainable Textile Manufacturing - Brands can innovate in the manufacturing process to create sustainable and toxin-free textile manufacturing practices, similar to what Coyuchi has done with its MADE SAFE initiative.
1. Home Textiles - Brands in the home textiles industry can focus on creating eco-friendly, Fair Trade certified products, such as Coyuchi's Air Weight Organic Towel, to appeal to consumers looking for sustainable home decor options.
2. Organic Cotton Products - The organic cotton products industry can capitalize on the trend of consumers looking for certified organic cotton products and create a wider range of products, including clothing and bedding, to offer to this growing market.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can innovate in their manufacturing processes to create sustainable and toxin-free textile manufacturing practices, similar to what Coyuchi has done with its MADE SAFE initiative, to appeal to consumers looking for environmentally conscious products.