Jordan Brand begins to celebrate the holiday season that is coming in the next few months with new design updates that detail the Air Jordan 1 Mid and Low sneaker models. The Mid sneakers have a black tonal base foundation that is then detailed with embossed accents on top.
Bright red adds a pop of color to the leather overlaying details and the branded Air Jordan tongue. It features a crisp white Swoosh on the panel with additional branding making its way onto the ankle and insole. The Low-cut iteration has the same black base foundation and is detailed with green overlaying accents for contrast. Additional accents include the yellow heel stamp and bright laces over the forefoot.
Image Credit: Nike
The Air Jordan 1 Mid and Low Get a Festive Design Update
1. Festive Sneaker Updates - There is an opportunity for shoe companies to release seasonal sneaker updates in celebration of holidays and special events.
2. Embossed Accents - Embossed accents on sneakers can be a unique way to add texture and depth to shoe designs.
3. Color Contrast Sneakers - Sneakers with contrasting colors can be eye-catching and appealing to consumers looking for bold fashion choices.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can incorporate festive updates, embossed accents, and color contrast sneakers in their collections.
2. Athletic Apparel - Companies specializing in athletic apparel can release new sneaker collections with unique designs that appeal to sports enthusiasts.
3. Holiday Celebrations - Event planning and holiday industries can use festive sneaker designs as part of their holiday celebrations.