Jordan Brand has announced the launch of yet another new Air Jordan 1 colorway, this time offering the iconic sneaker in a unique 'Citrus' version. The new color scheme comes on the heels of the brand's previous release of the Air Jordan 1 'Hare,' which also served to reimagine the classic sneaker with a bold new color scheme.
The new sneaker features intense yellow-orange (citrus) contrast stitching throughout --an eye-popping detail that adorns the shoe's dark suede overlays and black leather uppers. In addition, this bright hue is carried over to the sneaker's Jumpman logo and peppered throughout the outsole. Meanwhile, pops of red are featured on the tongue and collar of the sneaker.
For those interested, the Air Jordan 1 'Citrus' is now available to purchase on Nike's website.
Image Credit: Nike
Jordan Brand Unveiled Its New Air Jordan 1 'Citrus'
1. Brightly-stitched Sneakers - The trend of using bright colors and bold stitching in sneakers can be applied to other footwear products, such as boots, sandals, and loafers.
2. Reimagined Classic Sneakers - The trend of updating classic sneakers with bold new color schemes and details can be applied to other iconic sneaker models to attract a new generation of consumers.
3. Limited-edition Sneaker Releases - The trend of creating limited-edition sneaker releases with unique colorways and design details can be used by other sneaker brands to build hype and generate interest among sneaker enthusiasts.
1. Footwear - The use of bold colors, unique details, and limited-edition releases can disrupt the traditional footwear industry by attracting new consumers and creating fresh excitement around classic designs.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The trend of using bright colors and bold stitching is not limited to just footwear, but translate to other fashion and apparel categories, such as jackets, bags, and accessories.
3. Sports and Athletics - The use of unique colorways and design elements can disrupt the traditional sports and athletics industry by creating a new market for limited-edition sports merchandise that appeals to both sports enthusiasts and sneakerheads.