Fashion house Jacquemus recently showcased its collaborative designs alongside sportswear giant Nike and the most recently to come from the two is a bright tonal iteration of the Air Humara LX sneaker model. The shoes mark the third pink iteration and have a bright palette throughout the entire silhouette.
The previous colorways of the shoe were brown and white, making this the boldest option yet. Hot pink details the mesh lining, side panels, tongues, and the shaggy suede overlaying details. It also details the quarters, heels, leather overlays by the front, and the midsole base foundation. Branding is seen in a small golden Swoosh and tonal branding of Jacquemus along the insoles, heels, and tongues.
Image Credit: Nike
Jacquemus and Nike Present the Vibrant Air Humara LX Sneaker
1. Vibrant Sneakers - The trend of designing eye-catching and colorful sneakers provides opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with sportswear giants and offer unique products.
2. Minimalist Fashion - As bold and colorful sneakers take center stage, there is an opportunity for minimalist fashion and monochromatic color palettes to become the next trend.
3. Sustainable Footwear - Sustainable sneaker brands can use the trend for vibrant shoes to create eco-friendly alternatives to traditional shoes with fun and bold colorways.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with sportswear giants to create colorful and eye-catching sneakers that consumers will be drawn to.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can stay on top of the vibrant sneaker trend by collaborating with fashion brands that provide unique design perspectives and attract fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The trend for sustainable footwear offers an opportunity for the fashion industry to push for better alternatives in sneaker production that are both environmentally conscious and stylish.