John Dean's streetwear brand Renowned LA prepares to drop the third collection set to be a part of its Spring/Summer 2020 season -- the 'Against All Odds' capsule follows the brand's ongoing theme of capturing the American dream. Every capsule explores the light and dark sides of achieving the respective concepts of the American dream. The latest collection is set to officially launch tomorrow and specifically focuses on the idea of 'Dreams Vs. Realities.'
The seasonal range encourages those to step out of their comfort zones to reach new levels of success and the brand explores the idea through the perspectives of Vintage Vegas Casinos. Renowned LA focused on the iconic Moulin Rouge Hotel, which was the first desegregated hotel in the city. The Against All Odds capsule features 15 pieces in total, featuring graphic tops, hoodies with Cuban link chain, cut & sew tie-dyed varsity jackets, and flight nylon vests.
Image Credit: Renowned LA, Anthony Trevino
Renowned LA Unveils the Against All Odds Capsule for SS20
1. Dream-themed Streetwear - Opportunity for the fashion industry to create streetwear with a theme of capturing the American dream.
2. Exploring Dreams Vs. Realities - Opportunity for businesses to explore the dichotomy between one's dreams and the reality of achieving those dreams.
3. Vintage Vegas Casino Fashion - Opportunity for the fashion industry to explore vintage Vegas casinos for inspiration to create new fashion trends.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for the fashion industry to incorporate the theme of capturing the American dream into their products.
2. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment businesses to explore the American dream and create content focused on the dichotomy between one's dreams and reality.
3. Tourism - Opportunity for businesses in the tourism industry to incorporate vintage Vegas casinos into their travel packages and marketing campaigns.