AMBUSH works in collaboration with Nike once again and this time around, the duo delivers a set of the Air Adjust Force sneaker model in bright colors. The first of the two colorways is the 'Madder Root-Habanero and Red-Burgundy Crush' then it is followed by a bright University Blue.
The shoes are detailed with an extended Swoosh emblem on the lateral side of the shoe, in a design that appears to be encased in an Air unit. The extended look is true to AMBUSH's previous collaboration with Nike. Additional branding can also be seen on the lateral side of the toe cap -- other details include the strap that rests over the top of the forefoot section.
Image Credit: Nike
AMBUSH Launches a Bright Set of Air Adjust Force Sneakers
1. Bright Colorway Sneakers - Collaborations delivering sets of bright colored sneakers with extended designs and unique branding opportunities.
2. Extended Logo Designs - Sneaker brands using extended designs and emblems to create unique branding opportunities for collaborations.
3. Branded Toe Caps - Sneaker collaborations utilizing branding on the lateral side of toe caps for added design and branding elements.
1. Footwear - Sneaker collaborations between brands with unique branding designs and extended emblems that are trending in the footwear industry.
2. Fashion - Collaborations of fashion and sportswear brands in bright and bold new colorways for their latest offerings.
3. Marketing - Sneaker collaborations utilizing unique branding placements and placements for increased marketing opportunities and brand recognition.