Ader Error, an underground streetwear brand that's based out of Korea, recently released its Spring/Summer 2017 collection, as well as an editorial that shows off some of the different ways to style it.
Muses pose in front of a shiny green curtain which sweeps a light hardwood floor. This adds to the vintage aesthetic that's already created by the ensembles -- while highlighting the mostly neutral color palettes, and drawing more attention to some of the unconventional cuts. The ensembles vary from layered flannels to torn business-style suits, and include other pieces like retro graphic tees, partly transparent skirts, crop tops, trench coats, and athletic bomber jackets.
Due to the youthful vibe that's promoted in the new Ader Error editorial, along with the casual, summery, and oversized pieces, the collection looks to be inspired by vintage summer camp experiences.
A New Ader Error Collection Was Released for Spring/Summer
1. Summer-camp-themed Fashion - There is an opportunity for designers to create more fashion lines inspired by summer camp experiences.
2. Vintage-inspired Streetwear - There is an opportunity for designers to create streetwear lines that put a modern twist on vintage designs.
3. Layered Ensembles - There is an opportunity for designers to create more layered looks for their collections, as seen in Ader Error's Spring/Summer 2017 line.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate vintage summer camp themes or layered looks in their lines.
2. Streetwear - Streetwear designers can create vintage-inspired designs with a modern twist.
3. Editorial/advertising - Brands can incorporate vintage summer camp aesthetics in their editorial/advertising campaigns.