As actress Selena Gomez matures into her own, Vogue captures the famed child star and rising singer looking older than her years as she stands calm and serene on the seaside. The images capture a demure and natural portrayal of Gomez that speaks to her recent record and movement around revealing a more natural and candid side of herself to her fans.
The illustrations highlight Gomez with messy, wind-swept hair standing along the coast by a aquamarine beach dressed up in a demure Diane von Furstenberg pink patterned chiffon outfit. The classic look gives Gomez an air of maturity.
These unstructured and naturally posed images showcase how consumers have a growing interest to what their favorite celebrities are like when they are naturally themselves and thus, more relatable.
Vogue Captures Actress Selena Gomez Looking Serene by the Ocean
1. Natural Celebrity Portrayal - Capturing celebrities in their natural and relatable state is a disruptive innovation opportunity for the fashion industry.
2. Matured Star Image - Creating mature and sophisticated images of young celebrities presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the photography industry.
3. Authentic Fan Engagement - Celebrity images that reveal a more natural and candid side of themselves can create a disruptive innovation opportunity for the entertainment industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has the opportunity to showcase natural and relatable celebrity portrayals through their clothing and accessories.
2. Photography - Photography professionals can capitalize on creating mature and sophisticated images of young celebrities to cater to a growing demand.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can disrupt traditional celebrity images by engaging fans with authentic and relatable content.