CMMN SWDN draws in the talents of eyewear label Ace & Tate to join forces and create a collaborative eyewear collection that draws a retrofuture inspiration. It highlights 90s road cycling themes and broadens the concept to a futuristic approach as well.
The new range boasts unique style notes that observe cyclists including Lance Armstrong and Greg LeMond, even naming a few models after some of the designs. The 'Le Boss' references Armstrong and it is constructed using nylon at the nose bridge and arrives in a range of vibrant colorways featuring hues of orange, yellow, blue, and more. In addition to each eyewear purchase, there is a head strap and fanny pack to accompany it.
Ace & Tate Joins CMMN SWDN on a Cycling-Themed Eyewear Collection
1. Retrofuture Eyewear - Opportunity for eyewear brands to create collections that infuse nostalgic elements with futuristic aesthetics.
2. Cycling-themed Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to incorporate cycling-inspired designs into their collections for a unique and trendy look.
3. Collaborative Collections - Potential for brands to collaborate and create innovative collections that combine different perspectives and expertise.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear brands can leverage the retrofuture trend to create unique and nostalgic eyewear collections that appeal to consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the cycling-themed trend to introduce new designs and clothing inspired by the world of cycling.
3. Collaborative Design - Various industries can explore collaborative opportunities to create innovative products that merge different creative perspectives and consumer interests.