There are some people who are better able to sleep at night if they have the "right" products and Abaca is a company that wants you to do just that. This social business offers environmentally friendlier and chemical-free beds and mattresses made out of organic Welsh wool.
Abaca products are available in the United Kingdom at various stockists where you can test our your new mattress or bed before you take it home. The company, which is based in Wales, adheres to the Soil Association Organic Standard, is a British Wool member and a SEE Founder member. These imprints allows the transparency of the business model and the materials used to shine through all the day-to-day aspects of Abaca.
Abaca on Facebook
Abaca on Twitter
Abaca Producers Organic Beds and Mattresses with Welsh Wool
1. Organic Mattresses - Abaca's use of organic Welsh wool offers an opportunity to disrupt the bedding industry with more eco-friendly and chemical-free options for consumers.
2. Sustainable Bedding - Abaca's adherence to organic standards allows for a new sustainable trend in the bedding industry, paving the way for more eco-conscious options.
3. Transparent Business Practices - Abaca's imprints with Soil Association Organic Standard, British Wool, and SEE Founder member demonstrates a growing trend toward transparency and accountability in the bedding industry.
1. Bedding - The bedding industry has an opportunity to disrupt traditional practices by incorporating organic and eco-conscious materials like Welsh wool into their products.
2. Textiles - The textile industry could benefit from incorporating more sustainable materials like organic wool into their production processes.
3. Furniture - The furniture industry can embrace sustainability by offering eco-friendly furniture options like Abaca's chemical-free and organic mattresses and beds.