New Balance introduces another tonal update of the 9060 sneaker model that is accented with a plethora of hues throughout the upper. The new Multicolor palette is made up of blue, red, yellow, pink, and green that is supported by muted tones of grey and black.
It sits on top of the signature 9060 sole unit foundation and has a diamond-shaped outsole unit for a dynamic silhouette. Additional details include the heel split and the thick CR device that has been seen in its archives. Due to this shape, the branded N logo is stretched out and applied in bright pink on both sides to round out the look -- it is now available to shop online and in-store.
Image Credit: New Balance
New Balance Unveils a New Vibrantly Designed 9060 Sneaker
1. Multicolor Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimentation with color palettes in shoe design to appeal to new consumer segments.
2. Dynamic Silhouette - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploration of new shoe shapes and forms to enhance design and functionality simultaneously.
3. Archival References - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporation of historical elements in shoe design as a way to create new and unique aesthetic and functional features.
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimentation with new design elements and materials in footwear design to appeal to changing consumer preferences and needs.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating functional elements into clothing and accessories.
3. Sports - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integration of new technology and design innovation in sports footwear to improve performance and enhance user experience.