American menswear brand Cole Haan has unveiled that it will be adding two new footwear silhouettes to its fall lineup: the '5.ZERØGRAND WRK Sneaker' and the '5.ZERØGRAND Wing Ox.' By introducing unconventional elements, such as an automatic cord lacing system and EVA midsoles, both models break from the label's traditional designs while still maintaining their Americana styles
The 5.ZERØGRAND WRK fits into the brand's new style category, which it has described as "dress-inspired streetwear." Meanwhile, the 5.ZERØGRAND Wing Ox features a structure that contours to the shape of a wearer's foot. It also comes with a Grand 360 EVA midsole that features a unique diamond shape.
“Since its inception, the Cole Haan ZERØGRAND collection has exemplified reinvention with purpose by seamlessly combining craft and innovation. What started as a simple dress shoe that was unbelievably light and flexible has evolved into a thoroughly modern collection which has become an industry leader and worldwide best seller,” said David Maddocks, Brand President of Cole Haan.
Image Credit: Cole Haan
Cole Haan Releases Two New '5.ZERØGRAND' Sneaker Silhouettes
1. '5.ZERØGRAND' Sneaker Silhouettes - The integration of unconventional elements such as the automatic cord lacing system and EVA midsoles creates an opportunity for a new level of footwear innovation.
2. Dress-inspired Streetwear - This new category presents an opportunity for fashion brands to combine traditional dress styles with streetwear trends to create unique designs.
3. Contour Footwear Structures - The contouring structure of the '5.ZERØGRAND Wing Ox' presents an innovative opportunity to create more comfortable and customized footwear designs.
1. Footwear Industry - The new '5.ZERØGRAND' sneaker silhouettes present opportunities for footwear brands to integrate innovative technologies into traditional designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The 'dress-inspired streetwear' trend provides opportunities for fashion brands to experiment with combining different styles and trends to create unique designs.
3. Technology Industry - The integration of automatic cord lacing systems and EVA midsoles in footwear presents an opportunity for technology companies to collaborate with footwear brands to create even more innovative designs.