New Balance and Primitive join forces once again on a skate-ready silhouette -- the latest is a 574 collaboration design that spotlights a neutral color palette. The dup take the signature running model and updates it with elements that make it suitable for lifestyle wearing as well.
The upper is made from suede overlays for a soft textural finish and reinforced with mesh at the base foundation. All of this is done in a blend of wheat and tan hues which is further accented with hits of yellow gold and smokey black for more contrast. This can been at the heel and at the midfoot "N" logo. Branding details that reference Primitive is seen spelled out in embroidery at the lateral mudguard and heel tab.
Image Credit: New Balance
Primitive and New Balance Work on a Tonal 574 Collaboration
1. Tonal Footwear Design - There is an opportunity in the market to create tonal footwear designs that combine athletic and lifestyle aspects.
2. Neutral Color Palette - The use of neutral color palettes in fashion and footwear can be expanded to include innovative and updated designs.
3. Skate-ready Silhouettes - The skateboarding industry can continue to collaborate with other industries to create high-performance, skate-ready footwear design.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can continue to innovate by combining athletic and lifestyle elements to create new tonal designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can expand its use of neutral color palettes in innovative and updated designs for apparel and footwear.
3. Skateboarding Industry - The skateboarding industry can work together with fashion and footwear industries to create new skate-ready silhouettes with high-performance designs.