Stray Rats works in collaboration with New Balance on a pair of the signature 574 sneaker model for the season. The design language that the duo focus on highlights the vibrant color palette. The bold collaboration drops two new tonal iterations of the casual footwear.
The first of the two feature primary hues and is made from suede materials starting with mossy green. This is further detailed with teal detailing the synthetic underlays and the branding accent "N" is designed in a bright lime green color with black as the shoe strings and tongue logo nodding to Stray Rats. The second option showcases cherry red as the suede details with hot pink and leather heels.
Image Credit: Stray Rats
Stray Rats Joins New Balance on a New 574 Sneaker Design
1. Vibrant Color Sneakers - With a focus on bold and bright colors, there is an opportunity for sneaker brands to collaborate with fashion designers to create unique, statement-making footwear.
2. Suede Material Sneakers - Suede is making a comeback in the sneaker industry and there is an opportunity for brands to create comfortable yet stylish sneakers using this material.
3. Tonal Iterations Sneakers - Creating new tonal iterations of popular sneaker models can help brands stay relevant and provide customers with fresh, exciting options for everyday wear.
1. Fashion - Collaboration between fashion brands and sneaker brands can yield innovative products that appeal to customers looking for bold and unique footwear options.
2. Footwear - The resurgence of suede in the sneaker industry presents an opportunity for footwear companies to showcase their ability to create stylish, comfortable, and durable sneakers using this material.
3. Retail - Offering new tonal iterations of popular sneaker models can help retail stores stay competitive and attract customers looking for the latest sneaker trends.