Your laptop is an extention of your personality. And your current laptop suggests that you're cheep. But you're not. You've made it. So reward yourself! I guess...
Tulip E-Go Diamond
Tulip E-Go notebook inlaid with solid palladium white gold plates in which thousands of brilliant cut diamonds have been set. The quality is V.V.S. top-Wesselton and the total weight is 80.00 Crt.
The brilliant cut diamonds are microscopic and pave set with surgical precision. This magnificent end result is possible thanks to the use of brilliant cut diamonds with a large variety of diameters.
A unique square cut ruby has been set in both Tulip logos.
For the Tulip E-Go diamond project, Marcel van Galen Design worked closely together with Design Department product engineering and Laurent de Beer Master Jewelry Designer.
Consumer price € 283,000
Get this Glambook for $500,000
1. Luxury Technology - An opportunity to develop high-end technological products with luxury materials and craftsmanship to appeal to the wealthy market.
2. Customized Devices - An opportunity to design and produce personalized devices with unique and intricate details, such as precious stones and metals.
3. Exclusivity Marketing - An opportunity to use limited-edition and high-priced products as a marketing strategy to attract consumers seeking exclusivity and status symbols.
1. Technology - The technology industry can explore the luxury market by developing premium devices with unique materials and customized designs.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can expand into the tech market by offering customized and embellished devices with precious stones and metals.
3. Fashion - The fashion industry can collaborate with tech brands to create limited-edition accessories with luxurious materials, targeting customers who value exclusivity and prestige.