South Korean fashion imprint POST ARCHIVE FACTION (PAF) introduces the new 5.0+ collection that joins the brand for the Spring/Summer 2023 season. The entire capsule is made up of technical garments and the lookbook showcasing the silhouettes takes on the theme of TECHNICAL VACANCES. The new collection features progressive materials including sports mesh fabric, lyocell, and lightweight seersucker.
It is also joined by other materials including standout silk and floral lace. The TECHNICAL JACKET LET is updated and takes on an oval shape inspired by the 4.0 SHIRT LEFT. Other standout items include the 5.0 JACKET RIGHT and TROUSERS RIGHT -- these are both made from seersucker. This is also joined by the 5.0+ SKIRTS LEFT offered in a plethora of sizes in an experimental theme.
Image Credit: POST ARCHIVE FACTION (PAF)
POST ARCHIVE FACTION (PAF) Delivers the 5.0+ Collection
1. Technical Garments - Opportunity for retailers to develop technical garments using innovative materials and silhouettes.
2. Sports Mesh Fabric - Opportunity for textile companies to invest in developing and producing sports mesh fabrics for technical garments.
3. Experimental Theme - Opportunity for fashion designers to create collections with an experimental theme, incorporating unconventional materials and silhouettes.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can invest in producing technical garments like those in the 5.0+ collection by POST ARCHIVE FACTION (PAF).
2. Textile - Textile companies can invest in producing innovative materials like sports mesh fabric to cater to the demand for technical garments.
3. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the demand for technical garments by stocking up and selling collections like the 5.0+ collection by POST ARCHIVE FACTION (PAF).