The 'Red, White & Blue Berry Coconut Stripe Pops' from the Free People blog are the perfect 4th of July dessert to cool off in the heat, as well as show off patriotism.
Although there are many 4th of July recipes that make use of artificial colors for the sake of creating food and drinks in the iconic colors of the American flag, this frozen dessert recipe makes use of only what nature has to offer. The recipe calls for a refreshing assortment of strawberries, coconut, blueberries, blackberries and coconut sugar, or another natural dry sweetener of choice.
There will undoubtedly be many more Independence Days and 4th of July desserts to come, sweeteners and artificial ingredients are disappearing in these recipes as many consumers favor options for healthy celebrations.
This DIY Frozen 4th of July Dessert Gets Its Colors from Fresh Berries
1. Natural Ingredients - Consumers prefer desserts made with natural ingredients and sweeteners rather than artificial ones for a healthier option.
2. DIY Desserts - Consumers are looking for DIY dessert recipes that use fresh and local ingredients to express creativity in their cooking.
3. Patriotic Themes - Consumers are seeking recipes and products that celebrate national holidays such as the 4th of July with a patriotic theme.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies can develop and market natural and organic dessert options that cater to consumers' preferences for healthier ingredients.
2. Retail - Retailers can offer DIY recipe kits and tools that cater to consumers' desire to express creativity in their cooking and support local businesses.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can offer themed desserts that cater to consumers' preference for patriotic themes during national holidays such as the 4th of July.