If you are a fan of camouflage and dreadlocks, you are going to love the 10.Deep Fall 2012 lookbook that combines both of those things into a captivating collection of men's apparel.
10.Deep titled its latest fall catalog as 'Outta Bound & Off Limits' and it showcases the New York label's camo-inspired fall fashions. The models used for the lookbook all are sporting thick dreadlocks and are placed in front of vast printed patterned backdrops.
This collection of patterned shirts, pants, jackets, beanies, fitted caps and graphic tees have each been paired with a matching backdrop, that gives off the impression that each article of clothing was cut-out from the backdrop.
Photos for the look book were shot by Tom Medvedich.
The 10.Deep Fall 2012 Lookbook Boasts Funky Patterns
1. Camouflage Fashion Collections - Designing camouflage fashion collections for the upcoming season can be a disruptive opportunity for clothing brands.
2. Rasta-inspired Patterns - Incorporating Rasta-inspired patterns for clothing, accessories, or home décor can be an innovative trend for retailers.
3. Dreadlock Models - Featuring models with unique hairstyles, such as dreadlocks, in marketing campaigns can be a differentiating trend for fashion brands.
1. Clothing Retail - Clothing retailers can capitalize on the emerging trend of camouflage fashion collections to attract new customers and increase sales.
2. Accessories Retail - Accessories retailers can incorporate Rasta-inspired patterns for products such as scarves, hats, and bags to offer a unique and trending style to their customers.
3. Photography Industry - Professional photographers can differentiate their services by offering unique shooting locations, such as patterned backdrops, for fashion campaigns.