There are museums around the world that exhibit wonders in artistic, historical or scientific importance, but this creepy collection of peculiar museums from around the globe portrays a slightly different view of the world we live in.
If you are curious by nature, take the time to visit some of these bizarre destinations.
1. The Sulabh International Museum of Toilets in India was intended to depict the developmental history of the toilet.
2. The Goreme UFO Museum in Turkey is dedicated to UFO sightings and boasts a life-size alien Interrogator.
3. The Paris Sewer Museum displays the history of the 13th century subterranean infrastucture.
4. The Museum of Questionable Medical Devices in Minnesota harbors tools from the ‘dark ages’ of medical history.
5. The Iceland Phallological Museum in Husavik is home to the strangest collection of animal penises.
6. The Cat Museum in Kuching, Malaysia is probably the world's largest assemblage of cat memorabilia.
7. The Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography, located in Kunstkammer in St. Petersburg, Russia. A macabre exhibition of human body parts.
8. Cornwall, England is the home to The Museum of Witchcraft contains a compilation of eerie artifacts.
9. The Prague Museum of Medieval Torture Instruments specializes in torture and death devices.
10. Japan’s Meguro Parasite Museum exhibit is devoted skin crawling parasites.
Stats for Creepy Museum Exhibits
Trending: Older & Mild
Research: 10,586 clicks in 369 w
Interest: 4 minutes
Concept: Creepy Museum Exhibits
Related: 108 examples / 83 photos
Segment: Neutral, 18-55
Comparison Set: 40 similar articles, including: museum-quality retail spaces, 40 magnificent museum designs & outrageous museums, and 15 unusual theme museums.
Creepy Museum Exhibits
More Stats +/-
40 Magnificent Museum Designs & Outrageous Museums
Museum-Quality Retail Spaces
15 Unusual Theme Museums
Museums for Rescued Letters
Elegant Exotic Car Museums