Nike releases brand new footwear silhouettes, one of which is the Zoom Moc arriving in a Bright Ceramic colorway option. The design influence blends together elements of urban environments as well as mountaineering adventures.
The latest design dives into the sportswear label's archives and takes the sole from the Air Zoom Legend by Riccardo Tisci, giving it a slight update to comfortably fit the mold of the Zoom Moc's shape. The uppers are constructed from mesh, nylon, and suede, detailed in an earthy color palette along with hits of green and rose. The tongue is bordered by light khaki hues and breathability is delivered over the upper heel and sidewalls. Additional details include reflective 3M details and trek-inspired lacing systems.
Nike's Zoom Moc Receives a Bright Ceramic Tonal Update
1. Earthy Color Palette - Opportunity to create fashion trends that incorporate earthy color palettes in footwear designs.
2. Sustainability in Sportswear - Potential to develop sustainable materials and manufacturing processes for urban-inspired sneakers with mountaineering influences.
3. Retro-inspired Sneaker Revival - Opportunity to revive and modernize classic sneaker designs from the sportswear label's archives.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore the use of earthy color palettes in footwear design to meet consumer demand for urbanistic sneakers.
2. Sportswear - Sportswear industry can focus on developing sustainable materials and manufacturing processes for urban-inspired sneakers with mountaineering influences.
3. Footwear - Footwear industry can tap into the trend of reviving and modernizing classic sneaker designs to cater to consumers looking for retro-inspired styles.