Hydro Sport has invented a wrist worrn water bottle for exercising. The site calls the wrist worn water bottle 'an alternative to fanny packs'. Unfortunately, being an alternative to a fanny pack doesn't really scream cool. Regardless, the idea is relatively innovative. You can also print your corporate logo on the the litte canisters.
Implications - This unique accessory is called 'Swiggies' and it can be pretty useful for joggers despite being considered the alternative to a fanny pack. The bottle holds 160ml of liquid and weighs half a pound, which shouldn't affect your run too much. Its capacity is limited, but it may be a better alternative to water bottles for those who want to feel a little more free when they're jogging.
1. Wrist-worn Drinkware - A trend of wearable drink bottles that provide convenience and mobility while exercising.
2. Customizable Exercise Accessories - A trend of creating personalized accessories that cater to the needs of the individual user.
3. Innovative Fitness Accessories - A trend of developing unique accessories that provide solutions to common problems in the fitness industry.
1. Fitness Equipment - Fitness equipment companies can incorporate wearable drink bottles as a must-have accessory for all gym-goers.
2. Sports Apparel - Sports apparel companies can create wrist-worn drinkware designs that match their workout clothing lines.
3. Promotional Products - Companies can use this product as promotional items by customizing them with their logos and giving them to customers as a gift.