The World Kitchen Box from GlobeIn is a carefully curated artisanal packages that offer consumers global flavors in a sustainable way. The variety pack includes a Moroccan Harissa spice grinder from South Africa, Ilocano sea salt from the Philippines, and a spice tagine from Morocco–all packaged in a handwoven palm leaf basket from Mexico. The World Kitchen Box allows consumers to try something new in the kitchen while supporting grassroots brands and experienced craftspeople.
GlobeIn, the distributor and curator of the World Kitchen Box, has a keen focus on sustainable practices and ethical sourcing. Having worked with over 5,000 artisans, the brand aims to connect global consumers with local producers from around the world while maintaining a low impact on the environment. GlobeIn offers a number of other themed artisan boxes that range from food to skincare.
Image Credit: GlobeIn
The World Kitchen Box Give Consumers Global Flavors
1. Global Artisanal Cooking - The trend of global flavors in artisanal cooking packages can disrupt the traditional market of basic cooking techniques and ingredients.
2. Sustainable Packaging - The increasing trend of ethical and sustainable packaging in these artisanal packages presents opportunities for sustainable packaging providers to expand their customer base.
3. Connecting Local Producers to Global Consumers - The trend of connecting global consumers with local producers in sustainable and ethical ways can lead to disruptive business models based on social impact through fair trade practices.
1. Artisanal Food Packaging - Artisanal food packaging companies can capitalize on this trend by offering sustainable and ethically sourced packaging solutions
2. Fair Trade Brands - Fair trade brands can leverage a growing demand for sustainable and ethical products to expand their global reach.
3. Online Retailers - Online retailers can innovate their business models by focusing on product curation and providing access to unique and sustainable products from around the world.