The Glamour Spain July 2013 Wild Summer in the Sun photoshoot takes viewers into the jungle in a literal sense. Photographer Sergi Pons captured model Alejandra Alonso amid large palm fronds and tree trunks, showcasing both fashion and beautiful natural settings at the same time.
Alonso sported an assortment of bathing suits and beachwear for this Glamour Spain photoshoot. She did so via frilly bikinis, athletic one piece suits and revealing cut out pieces, reflective of the scorching scene as well as the audience that Glamour Spain caters to.
Hair and make up expert Karim Belghiran stuck to the laid back styles that characterize trips abroad in the heat. This was made apparent via disheveled locks and basic, natural cosmetics.
The Glamour Spain Wild in the Sun Editorial is Entirely Tropical
1. Jungle-based Swimwear - Opportunity for swimwear brands to incorporate jungle-inspired designs and motifs into their collections.
2. Wild in the Sun - Potential for fashion brands to create campaigns that showcase clothing in natural, outdoor settings to appeal to adventurous consumers.
3. Tropical Glamour - Demand for swimwear and beachwear that combines both fashion and natural elements, creating a glamorous tropical aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can leverage the trend of jungle-based swimwear to create innovative collections that cater to adventurous consumers.
2. Swimwear - Opportunity for swimwear brands to explore unique and tropical designs in their collections, capturing the essence of wild and natural settings.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can offer products and tutorials that embrace the laid back and natural styles seen in jungle-based photoshoots.