Designed by Mike Thomson, the Wi-Fi Dowsing Rod locates a prime internet source and shows you where the signal is most strong.
Have you ever seen those divining rods being used when trying to find a water source? Pretty cool, eh? Though it seems more like an ancient form of witchcraft, divining rods, or dowsing rods as they’re often called, are a tried and true method of locating the ideal place to put a well when building a house. However, it would seem like true magic if they were able to locate an internet source. With the Wi-Fi Dowsing Rod, magic has now become reality.
I just can’t wait to see someone with a Wi-Fi Dowsing Rod wave it around in a Starbucks.
Wi-Fi Dowsing Rod Lets You Discover the Magic of the Internet
1. Internet Finding Tools - Tools that locate and highlight access to prime internet source in a given area to enhance surfing experience.
2. Wireless Connectivity Enhancement - Tools that improve connectivity and enables faster access to Wi-Fi, thereby reducing buffering and time taken to access information.
3. Innovative Wireless Exploration Tools - Tools that incorporate age-long exploration concepts with modern wireless technology to create an entirely innovative product.
1. Technology - Creating internet finding wands that enhance connectivity makes for a disruptive innovation that can be utilized across different technology products and services,
2. Telecommunications - Wi-Fi dowsing rods create product differentiation, position new technologies & allows for better service to customers and 'power users'.
3. Travel Industry - Wi-Fi dowsing rods can be used by backpackers, nomads to find a strong signal to work from remotely and offer faster internet to hotel guests who may be willing to pay more for fast Wi-Fi.