Photographer Mehdi Lacoste captures "Wave Room", an exclusive fashion story for the latest edition of WAD France. This candid editorial brings its barbershop theme to life with models Khari Oriogun, Pedro Lo and Jack Templeman who pose alongside the shoot's other stars Jerome Brown, Tony Or and Matt Rodwell.
The guys text, daydream and read while getting their hair cut or sitting still for a close shave. Styling for WAD France's "Wave Room" fashion story is courtesy of Troy Fearn who dresses the guys in retro-themed streetwear looks from a number of top designer labels.
The pieces range from retro windbreakers and bomber jackets to silk shirts and turtleneck garments. This image series embodies an effortlessly cool air and is an ode to the styles of the 90s.
WAD France's Wave Room Image Series is Raw and Revealing
1. Streetwear Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by incorporating retro-themed streetwear looks into modern designs.
2. Candid Editorials - The rise of candid editorials presents an opportunity to disrupt traditional fashion photography with raw and revealing storytelling.
3. Barbershop Culture - Incorporating barbershop themes into fashion editorials opens up opportunities for disruption in grooming and personal care industries.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can embrace streetwear elements and candid storytelling to create unique and impactful brand experiences.
2. Photography - Candid editorials provide photographers with a chance to challenge conventional norms and capture raw and authentic moments.
3. Grooming and Personal Care - Barbershop-inspired fashion editorials inspire innovation in grooming and personal care products and services that cater to modern men's needs.