The W Hotel wedding package, offered by the W Hotel in South Beach, Florida, is truly the ultimate in wedding extravagance. This luxury wedding package costs $1 million and includes personal butlers, a honeymoon in French Polynesia, spa sessions and a luxurious dinner on a yacht. Further adding to the exclusivity of the package is the fact that bookings need to be made six to nine months in advance.
The wedding day itself includes personal butlers, a seated dinner, seven-piece band, sound system, engineering, labor, sunset beach shoot prior to the wedding day and full photographic coverage. The couple and their families will also receive professional styling, with wedding attire -- including the bride's wedding dress -- included in the full price.
If you're not one for intimate and simple wedding days and have $1 million to spare, the W Hotel wedding package might just be for you.
The W Hotel Wedding Package is the Ultimate in Extravagance
1. Luxury Wedding Packages - Wedding venues and hotels can offer luxury wedding packages with exclusive experiences as an opportunity for increased revenue.
2. Personalized Services - Wedding planners and hotels can offer personalized services, such as personal butlers and full photographic coverage, as part of their luxury packages.
3. Exotic Honeymoons - Hotels and travel agencies can offer luxury honeymoon packages to exotic destinations as part of a wedding package.
1. Hospitality - Luxury hotels can capitalize on exclusive wedding packages to attract high-end clients and increase revenue.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can offer personalized services as part of their luxury wedding packages to attract high-end clients.
3. Travel - Travel agencies can offer luxury honeymoon packages to exotic destinations as part of a wedding package.