Felicity Clifton is a London-based glamour and hair accessories maker and the designer behind these adorable Voyager Flying Hair Clips. The flying hair clips will help you soar over fashion and are sure to be adored by all. Clifton is also a creator of various other animal hair clips, but these adorable feather fowl clips are a definite standout. According to her Etsy account, Clifton encourages that the clips be worn in pairs, so you can have a mini nest of these chirping birds.
The Voyager Flying Hair Clips are handmade so it is important to treat them as if they were the real thing. So, if you want to become one with nature (or at least fake that you are) these flirty fun clips are perfect for you.
The Voyager Flying Hair Clips Will Tweak Your Beak
1. Handmade Hair Accessories - Opportunity for small businesses to create unique and personalized hair accessories that stand out in the market.
2. Animal-themed Hair Clips - Designers can tap into the trend of animal-inspired accessories, creating playful and whimsical hair clips that appeal to a wide audience.
3. Pairing Hair Accessories - Encouragements for customers to wear hair clips in pairs opens up opportunities for upselling and creating diverse sets of accessories.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can incorporate handmade and animal-themed hair clips to cater to the growing demand for unique and playful accessories.
2. E-commerce - Online platforms like Etsy can attract sellers who create and market their handmade hair accessories to a global audience.
3. Beauty Salons - Salons can offer add-on services such as hair clip styling and pairing, creating extra revenue streams and enhancing the customer experience.