Gracing the Vogue Hommes Japan fifth issue is an editorial by talented photographer Brett Lloyd. 'Pop Boys' includes several colorful shots by various male models, decked out in designer gear from Tom Ford, Loewe and Dior Homme to name a few.
The styles were provided by Nicola Formichetti and gives these models a fashionable sense of fun and a dose of attitude. The recent editions of Vogue have been very impressive and the Vogue Hommes Japan fifth issue does not disappoint at all.
The Vogue Hommes Japan Fifth Issue is Fashionable & Fun
1. Colorful Fashion Editorials - Fashion brands can experiment with bold and vibrant colors and patterns to create fashion editorials that stand out and appeal to younger audiences.
2. High-fashion Photography - Photographers can leverage high-end fashion brands to create high-fashion editorials that showcase their unique style.
3. Male Models in Designer Gear - Designers can showcase their menswear collections through editorial spreads featuring male models in high-end designer gear.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers can create more experimental and playful collections targeted at younger, trendsetting audiences.
2. Photography - Photographers can collaborate with high-end fashion brands to showcase their work and establish themselves as high-fashion photographers.
3. Magazines - Magazines can create engaging editorial spreads featuring high-end designer brands to appeal to fashion-conscious audiences and drive sales.