Supermodel Gisele Bündchen can rock just about any look, but Vogue China has outfitted her in the much-anticipated spring look that melds the natural bohemian silhouettes with bright colors and luxurious flowing fabrics which all go beyond the boho-chic appeal, leaving the fashion world with the onset of the boho-goddess look.
Vogue China's March 2015 issue features the Brazilian bombshell looking glam and elegant in an assortment of springtime prints and accented with a gorgeous flower in her flowing hair.
Beautifully photographed by Mario Testino, Gisele is celebrating her 20th year in the modelling industry. Testino helps Gisele radiate elegance as well as the expected sex-appeal all associate with the gorgeous Victoria's Secret model. Vogue China added the beauty to their cover of the issue and accented the garments with a bold yet romantic red lip and soft, natural makeup.
Vogue China Has Super Model Gisele Bündchen Looking Beyond Boho-Chic
1. Boho-goddess Fashion - There is an opportunity for fashion retailers to create new collections that meld natural bohemian silhouettes with bright colors and luxurious flowing fabrics that appeal to consumers looking for the boho-goddess look.
2. Luxurious Comfort - There is an opportunity for clothing brands to innovate by creating clothing that is both comfortable and luxurious for the upcoming spring season using high-quality fabrics and versatile silhouettes.
3. Flower Accents - There is an opportunity for fashion accessory manufacturers to create floral-inspired accessories, such as hair clips and jewelry, that complement the boho-goddess fashion trend.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can take advantage of the boho-goddess fashion trend by creating new collections that incorporate natural bohemian silhouettes, luxurious fabrics and bright colors.
2. Clothing Brands - Clothing brands can create innovative clothing that appeals to consumers who desire luxurious comfort for the upcoming spring season using high-quality fabrics and versatile silhouettes.
3. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory manufacturers can create floral-inspired accessories, such as hair clips and jewelry, that complement the boho-goddess fashion trend and appeal to consumers looking to complete their look with unique and nature-inspired accessories.