The Vans Vault 2014 Spring/Summer Collection is out of this world. The collection is in collaboration with the Star Wars franchise and features six galaxy-inspired sneakers.
Seeing as Star Wars has been a cult film for decades upon decades, Vans couldn't have picked a better theme for the collection. The shoes are perfect for Star Wars fans but they are also simple enough and visually appealing for non-fans too. The sneakers combine classic Vans silhouettes with galactic graphics and Star Wars character imagery.
Some models feature vibrant neon elements and black and red Darth Storm prints, but if you want to join the dark side, then the OG Era LXs and OG Sk8-Hi LXs, which are predominately black and Darth Vader-themed, are for you.
The Vans Vault 2014 Collection is a Joint Force with Star Wars
1. Galactic Film Sneakers - The trend of collaborating with popular film franchises to create unique sneaker collections offers disruptive innovation opportunities for both fashion and entertainment industries.
2. Cult Film Collaborations - The trend of creating fashion collections inspired by cult films presents disruptive innovation opportunities for both clothing brands and film studios.
3. Graphic-print Footwear - The trend of incorporating bold graphics and prints into footwear designs opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the popularity of film franchises to create unique and appealing sneaker collections, attracting a wider range of consumers.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore collaborations with fashion brands to extend the reach of popular film franchises and tap into the fashion market.
3. Film - Film studios can partner with fashion brands to create merchandise collections inspired by cult films, providing fans with new and exciting ways to engage with their favorite movies.