V Magazine gives Sports Illustrated a run for their money with a sizzling Swimsuit Issue by famed photographer Mario Testino.
The special issue brings on the heat with some of the biggest names in modeling: Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, Eva Herzigova, Claudia Schiffer, Gisele Bundchen, David Gandy, Noah Mills, Natalia Vodianova, Garrett Neff, Josh Pence, Daria Werbowy and many more.
The issue, V59, hits newsstands on May 6, 2009 and is bound to create some heat waves across the world.
V Magazine Enlists Top Models & Mario Testino in V59
1. Swimwear Photography - There is an opportunity for fashion and photography industries to innovate by exploring more creative and diverse swimwear shoots.
2. Celebrity and Model Endorsements - There is an ongoing trend towards incorporating high-profile celebrities and models in fashion, particularly in swimwear, to generate excitement and increase sales.
3. Diverse Representation in Swimwear - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to innovate by promoting body positivity and including more diverse models in their swimwear campaigns and runway shows.
1. Fashion - Fashion retailers and designers have the opportunity to innovate and generate publicity by creating unique and diverse swimwear collections.
2. Photography - Photographers have the opportunity to innovate by exploring new and creative ways to shoot swimwear, including unique locations and diverse models.
3. Celebrity Endorsements - Celebrities and their managers have an opportunity to innovate by working with fashion brands to create mutually beneficial partnerships that showcase the celebrity and promote the brand's swimwear products.