LOLI Beauty's The Thirst Was Real is a deluxe travel-friendly cleansing kit that offers a superb skincare experience while also being kind to the planet. The routine is guaranteed to be free of waste as the brand spotlights waterless, concentrated, and "cleanically" effective formulas.
The travel-friendly cleansing kit contains LOLI Beauty's Chamomile Lavender Tonic Deluxe Mini and the Plum Elixir Deluxe Mini. The ingredients are soured from upcycled organic food waste. They include Chamomile Hydrosol which is a "quintessentially calming herbal cure for inflammation," Plum Kernel Oil that smooths and nourishes with vitamins and antioxidants, and Glycerin—an ingredient that the brand derives from veggies and which promises to lock in moisture.
The deluxe travel-friendly cleansing kit by LOLI Beauty is "perfectly curated to cleanse, tone, and instantly hydrate parched, dry skin."
Image Credit: LOLI Beauty
LOLI Beauty's the Thirst Was Real Set Features Two Products
1. Waterless Skincare - The move towards developing concentrated, effective formulas without the use of water or wasteful materials offers an opportunity for clean beauty and sustainable packaging innovation.
2. Upcycling Beauty Waste - The trend of sourcing organic ingredients from upcycled beauty waste presents an opportunity for sustainable sourcing and waste reduction initiatives in the beauty industry.
3. Travel-friendly Beauty - As people continue to prioritize travel post-pandemic, the demand for convenient travel-sized beauty products that are effective and sustainable is on the rise, opening up opportunities for innovation in packaging and formula development.
1. Clean Beauty - The move towards 'clean' skincare products and sustainable packaging presents opportunities for innovation in sourcing, formula development, and eco-friendly packaging materials.
2. Sustainable Beauty Packaging - The trend towards sustainable packaging, including upcycling waste materials, presents opportunities for innovation in packaging design and materials development.
3. Travel-sized Beauty Products - As the travel industry bounces back post-pandemic, the demand for travel-sized products that meet clean beauty standards and offer sustainable options presents opportunities for innovation in packaging and formula development.