New pet owners might benefit from a training tool or two, in order for their furry companions to develop good habits as they grow up. Premium pet brand Diggs boasts one such training tool that is one-of-a-kind, efficient, and ergonomic—the Groov Training Aid. The product is designed to teach young dogs to enjoy their crates.
Groov is shaped like a popsicle (it even comes with a freezer shell) and can hold certain foods, like peanut butter. The aid is made out of high-quality all-natural rubber that is food-grade and BPA-free. The company has designed the training tool to encourage licking, " which has been proven to have a calming effect on dogs." In doing so, Groov has the potential to reduce crat anxiety.
Image Credit: Diggs
Diggs' Groov Training Aid is a Unique Tool for Young Pups
1. Pup Training Aids - There is an opportunity for companies to create unique training tools, like the Groov Training Aid, that can help young dogs develop good habits.
2. Calming Pet Products - There is a trend towards pet products that help to reduce anxiety, like Diggs' Groov Training Aid.
3. Sustainable Pet Products - There is an opportunity for pet brands to use all-natural and eco-friendly materials, like Diggs' use of food-grade and BPA-free rubber in their Groov Training Aid.
1. Pet Food and Supplies Retail - Retailers can offer unique and innovative pet training aids, like Diggs' Groov Training Aid, to their customers.
2. Pet Healthcare - Veterinarians and pet health specialists can recommend calming pet products, like the Groov Training Aid, to pet owners with anxious dogs.
3. Pet Toy Manufacturing - Pet toy companies can invest in sustainable materials and create unique products, like Groov Training Aid's popsicle-shaped design, to stand out in the market.