Sportswear brand adidas has delved into its hefty footwear archive and revived its trail running sneakers from 1979. Maintaining the classic retro vibe of the 'Marathon TRs', the German brand developed the shoe technology and material a little further. The new version of the trail running sneakers boast a highly breathable synthetic upper with a pigskin nubuck toe cap. Since the performance of the shoe mostly depends on the its durability during harsh terrain exposure, adidas incorporates a durable and firm EVA midsole. EVA stands for ethyl vinyl acetate and is a shoe industry standard for demanding environments and activities.
The adidas trail running sneakers come in a forest green and ocean blue design that is sure to bring a colorful splash to the often mute-nuanced athletic gear.
Image Credit: Street Connexion
The adidas 'Marathon Tr' is Highly Durable and Chic
1. Revived Retro Sneakers - Opportunity to incorporate classic designs with modern technology for a unique product offering.
2. Durable Trail Running Shoes - Opportunity to develop materials and technology suitable for harsh terrain exposure.
3. Breathable Synthetic Upper - Opportunity to innovate in materials technology to improve comfort and performance.
1. Sportswear - Opportunity for brands to develop new and improved products that cater to a growing market of active consumers.
2. Shoe - Opportunity to incorporate durable and innovative materials in new and existing footwear products for enhanced performance and customer appeal.
3. Outdoor Retail - Opportunity to develop high-performance products for outdoor enthusiasts that require durability, comfort, and functionality.