You can't get much fresher than spices grown on your own property, and these Toyo Herb Pots enable you to pluck your basil and rosemary just moments before adding them to your recipe. More hi-tech, however, than a line of passive flowerpots sitting along the windowsill, this savory system of harvesting is brought deeper into your kitchen.
Each horticultural cabinet embodies a tall and narrow form, providing a place for a single removable planter in the top and a square cantilevered hood for consistent LED herb fostering. Cupboards open up below to provide shelving so that what little space these compartments do consume, they compensate with the convenience of added storage. Toyo Herb Pots can easily be integrated with the existing or new furnishings of your culinary environment. Your interior design will come together as well as your flavorful dishes.
The Toyo Herb Pots Soften Stainless Steel with Greenery
1. Indoor Farming - Toyo Herb Pots showcase the use of indoor farming systems for individuals and businesses.
2. Sustainable Living - Toyo Herb Pots can inspire people to live a more sustainable lifestyle by growing their own herbs and reducing their carbon footprint.
3. Smart Gardening - Toyo Herb Pots utilize LED lighting to create a controlled environment for optimal herb growth, showcasing the potential for smart gardening technology.
1. Kitchen Design - The use of Toyo Herb Pots in kitchen design presents an opportunity for designers to integrate smart garden technology into their designs.
2. Home Gardening - Toyo Herb Pots can inspire individuals to start their own indoor gardens, creating opportunities for home gardening companies to provide resources and equipment.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Companies that provide sustainability consulting can use Toyo Herb Pots as an example of how companies and individuals can reduce their environmental impact through sustainable living practices.