The Topman Fall/Winter 2013 collection graced the runway stage at London fashion week. The explorer-themed presentation highlighted a palette of bright citrus hues and luxuriously layered garments. From tailored jackets and rich knitwear pieces to puffy outerwear and oversized trousers, this menswear collection is perfect for the fashionable mountain climber or the stylish skier.
The Topman Fall/Winter 2013 collection showcased a large variety of outerwear options ranging from autumn jackets to cold-bearing winter coats. Marrying aesthetics with purposeful design the latest line from Topman stays true to its reputation and making winter dressing fun and fashion-forward rather than dreary.
Infused with bright yellows, oranges, red and deep oxblood tones, this warm and sunny menswear collection redefines the traditional meaning of dressing for the cold of the winter season.
The Topman Fall/Winter 2013 Collection is Impeccably Layered
1. Explorer-themed Menswear - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate an explorer theme into their menswear collections, using bright citrus hues and layered garments.
2. Functional Outerwear Design - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to focus on purposeful design and marrying aesthetics with function when creating outerwear options.
3. Colorful Winter Dressing - There is an opportunity for fashion brands to redefine traditional winter dressing by infusing bright yellows, oranges, red, and deep oxblood tones into menswear collections.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of explorer-themed menswear, functional outerwear design, and colorful winter dressing.
2. Outdoor Apparel - The outdoor apparel industry can gain inspiration from the explorer theme and purposeful design of the Topman collection.
3. Winter Sports - The winter sports industry might benefit from the colorful winter dressing trend in menswear fashion by offering matching equipment and apparel.