Nowness presents a short film ad campaign for the Tod's Fall 2012 collection. The traditional Italian brand is taking a new route in advertising by introducing a film showcasing the brand's traditional quality in a modern futuristic appeal. Between neon lasers, graphic holograms and one sultry model, the short produces an infectious appeal to the clean-cut brand.
This new wave of branding is branching out Tod's to a younger clientele. The club music and rainbow lights highlight the monochromatic model in a dazzling spectacle. Making the Tod's Fall 2012 collection covetable by people in their 20s and 30s leaves the powerhouse comparable to Louis Vuitton and Chanel. Tod's is changing and adapting to this new era.
The Tod's Fall 2012 Rave-Induced Ad Campaign is Futuristic
1. Futuristic Fashion Advertising - The use of neon lasers, graphic holograms, and a modern futuristic appeal in fashion advertising presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in marketing and visual effects.
2. Rebranding for Younger Demographic - Tod's success in appealing to a younger clientele through modernized advertising marks a trend of luxury brands rebranding to stay relevant and competitive.
3. Electric Neon Clothing - The introduction of neon electric fashion shorts presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in technology, fabric, and sewing techniques in the fashion industry.
1. Fashion - Technological advancements and modernized branding campaigns are disrupting the fashion industry, creating opportunities for companies to adapt and innovate.
2. Marketing and Advertising - The trend of futuristic advertising and rebranding for younger demographics is disrupting the traditional marketing and advertising industry, presenting opportunities for companies to incorporate new technologies and strategies.
3. Visual Effects and Lighting - The use of neon lasers and graphic holograms in fashion advertising signifies the growing importance of visual effects and lighting in the industry, creating opportunities for companies to specialize and innovate in this area.